Sunday, August 19, 2007

When I began-Update Jan4 07

As you all know, my journey for a cure started on January 2nd with my first 3x per day Hp treatment. Just before I started my body was trying to fight off an OB. I was extremely fearful of how severe the OB was going to be due to the fact that I chose not to use Rx medication. You will be pleased to hear that to my hopeful surprise with my at home treatment, my OB is extremely mild compared to the worst, which was the first.
So far all I have done was double up on my intake of vitamin c and Apple cider vinegar. Plus, I applied a regular store bought peroxide mixed into paste with crushed lysine pills once while the blister was fully open, and then I continually applied regular peroxide each night before bed.
The the single painless blister showed up this past Tuesday, and it is almost completely healed today Thursday. It did not spread into a hell storm!! Woo Hoo!! So to hell with Acyclovir & valtrex.
I am sorry to tell you, I forgot to share one detail. I have been using it so long it did not cross my mind to tell you. The soap I use for genital cleaning is Panoxyl 10 soap. It is actually sold as an facial acne cleansing soap. But since it mainly consists of peroxide and is a medicated soap I used it on my southern region. You can buy it anywhere especially at Walgreens and Walmart in the cosmetic section with the other selections of acne wash.
So far I have changed one detail of my treatment. I take the Apple cider vinegar at the same time I take the HP water. Since I am going through a mild OB, I figured this may help. I take a tea-spoon right before I down the HP water and then chase it with the second tea-spoon, 3x a day each time I take the HP water.
Now the taste of the HP water is not bad when you initially drink it. Actually it tastes just like water. Unfortunately, it is the after taste that really gets you and it gets stronger as the drops increase each day. The best way to remedy this is to chase it with your choice of juice except carrot juice. I chase it with a small cup of Orange juice it immediately kills the after taste for me.
This morning during my first daily cup, I accidently got some undiluted 35% HP on my fingers. Sadly because I was rushing for work I didn't put on my plastic glove. And like the warning label says it may burn but it will turn you skin white. And that is exactly what happened. It wasn't horrific. It burned one of my fingers a little but that was because I had a small cut on it. But the skin discoloration lasted for one hour on my fingers. It looks like you spilled some white-out on your fingers....