Sunday, August 19, 2007

When I began-Update Jan11 07

Ok everyone I think that battle I was so afraid of is beginning. Im feeling the now mild side effects of the healing process:Mild headachesFatigueSkin eruptions/BoilsMy stomach feels bubblyand of course the purging of HSV.
I knew this was going to happen. I stated before I started that I could go through another OB while taking this HP. The one I just had right before I took the water did clear up.
Now I don't want to scare anyone from this but, I am going to be honest with you. This current OB reactivated the one that just healed with an added single friend.
In the meantime, I had an idea to add 1 500mg vitamin c to each dose of HP water. I gulp down the HP water. I am now on 16 drops per day. When I chase it with the Orange Juice, I just take a vitamin with it. So far today this additional vitamin has helped alot. That tingly itchy feeling is completely gone. I have one more glass to take before going to bed tonight. So I am happy.
No Lysine. I just read that overtime, lysine not only can cause kidney damage but, it begins doing the reverse to your immune system when taken daily over a long period of time. Meaning it gets weaker. And We all don't want that. So I would suggest only taking it through an OB.
Other than that I have been doing some reading on Antibodies. How they function and the function of vaccines.
Well most of us know that antibodies are the cells in our body that guard against infection and the reinfection of a virus or bacteria, like chickenpox or the flu. The cool thing about antibodies is that they remain the body for a long time. I'm estimating about six months at the least up to 10 years. While others remain in your body for the rest of your life.
And this got me thinking about our quest for a cure and these blood test that are setup to detect HSV in your body. Many of them are setup to look for antibodies.
But then I remembered that antibodies are a good thing. They kill off infection and make sure you don't catch the same infection again as long as that antibody is in your body.
If every blood test we took was geared toward looking for antibodies, then all of us are still infected with chickenpox, flu, or anything that we were vaccinated for as children that have antibodies that remain in your body all your life.
So I am wondering if I am lucky to cure myself. How long will the antibodies of HSV remain in my body? Will they die off and appear as if I never even had it once? Or will they remain in my body forever, which could possibly guard me against reinfection? To be honest with you guys it is actually a Win/Win situation.
So an antibody test is not the test to let you know you are cured. The guy that posted his cure took the Western Blot test, that looks specifically for the HSV not the antibodies.
Just a helpful tip.