Sunday, August 19, 2007

When I began-Update Feb19 07

Hello everyone. I am so sorry I haven't given you an update recently. So far this past week, I decided to go off the peroxide water, DMSO and vitamins. Not that it was not working, because it was. I wanted to see if I would have an OB, and if I did how quickly will it start and finish.
So I did have an OB three little bumps that came and went within a week. My 2nd day of going without the peroxide my stomach felt kind of heavy. Like something was weighing me down. Plus I was really fatigued. All I wanted to do was go to bed. After a day of working two jobs and feeling like that I was begging to go home early just to sleep. My skin started breaking out again. Plus, due to the fact I was so tired, I was very moody.
This is one of the reactions I was expecting to have because it hasn't been a full 3 months, because I know it takes a while to kill a virus.
So starting tomorrow, I will be going back to my usual schedule, but now I will be taking 20 drops per day 3x a day period. I decided to do the 20 drops because my body is now used to the extra oxygen.
I am starting to believe this at home treatment may be a very good preventative/suppressive for OB's. But this just boost my hopes, let's me know how the actual Autohemo therapy aka Bio-Oxidative therapy, will work.
Speaking of which. I have spoken with another clinic from New York that provides Autohemo. And thank goodness there treatment is no where near $7000.
The initial consultation with this Dr Barnes is $200 and $150 to be consulted by his daughter.
IV treatment aka Chelation is $110 per treatment
Autohemo with only UVB purification $130 per treatment
But the best I would recommend if you go with this therapy is Autohemo with UVB & Ozone $130 per treatment.
If you decide to have the treatment the same day, you will get $25 off. This is the same way the adminster it in Europe except over there it is $85 American Dollars.
She also stated that they have facilities in Philidelphia, NYC, Florida, and Washington.
I will let you guys know how many treatments an afflictions like ours will take to be free. That is if I will need more than one.
But remember, this Autohemo is my last try. I will continue my peroxide water treatment, vitamins and DMSO for the rest of my 3 months. If I no longer have OB's for the rest my 3 months I will take blood test take a test. If my test still comes out to be positive then I will try the Oil of Oregano.
The only reason why I am continuing these treatments, and not just going for the gusto, is to let me and you know if they are actually worth trying and do they have good results. In the mean time I will be saving money to see a qualified doctor to perform this therapy, that is if I will still need to in the end.
I will speak to the actual doctor tomorrow during my break at work.
Remember people something like this will not happen over-night. I am still very hopefull. I know many of you have been searching, and waiting for years for a miracle. I believe we are very close to it, especially with all of us working together.