Sunday, August 19, 2007

Update August 1 2007

This is where I got my peroxide.
http://www.dfwx.com/h2o2.htm

You can just buy the quart or half quart. I still have plenty. The only way you would need more is if you plan on bathing in it. I would but I don't have enough money to purchase it like that for now. But I have done it a few times.

Also, I did jump the gun on a previous update. Just because it was not working as quickly as I wanted. But I guarantee this is working for me now. So like said in the beginning this was going to take a while. So far it may only take a year.

I was diagnosed November 2006, and took Acyclovir once and no other drugs since then. I have been using 35% Food Grade Peroxide since January 2007. I have had only one very mild OB when I started drinking this and acne from my body expelling toxins. I have not had an OB since January-February 2007. I have had a tingling sensation in March-April 2007 only around my period. So far since May until today, I haven't had any OB's at all from only drinking this diluted pure peroxide while taking vitamins. I avoid false sugar products aka aspartame aka splenda and any diet beverage. Hell they cause cancer anyway. I say another 6 months to a year I should be in the clear and won't have to use anything at all. If not, then I will go in for professional oxygen treatments with a doctor.

I did use this pure form undiluted with a Q-tip on the actual OB. I popped the blister first, so it could get all the way in and it STUNG, but for a very short period. Since this stuff is strong it did turn the area where I applied the with a Q-tip white. I mean white-out white. It bubbled from killing virus and bacteria. The discoloration lasted for an hour. The sore was scabbed over the next morning! If you are fearful of this, then put water on the Q-tip first and then put the peroxide on it. I jumped the gun on previous updates thinking it was working because it wasn’t working quickly enough to me. But it is definitely working! One glass in the morning and One before bed.

The same site that sells the peroxide has dropper bottles to measure your drops. Or you can get one from walgreens walmart etc for less than $3.00.
I will get tested in 6 months!!

No comments: